Our professional staff bring years of hands-on experience in the technology space, as well as a deep history of consulting engagements covering all aspects of competition in the high-tech arena. We offer a wide range of high-impact services including primary research, win-loss analysis, competitor monitoring in addition to our competitive response and war-game workshops.
Clients have recently engaged us to deliver key research needs as varied as:
- Channel Analysis: To capture key insights into overall contribution, program structure and key program components of a competitor’s partner program
- Due Diligence: To determine the key issues associated with entering a partnership with the target company
- Sales Playbooks: To prepare sales and marketing teams with playbooks to counter a competitor’s new offering
- Win-Loss Analysis: To conduct a global win-loss analysis to determine changes to the client’s go-to-market approach for 2011
- Partner Analysis: To compare the competitors’ business models for selling enterprise software technology platforms to the enterprise
- Pricing Analysis: To conduct a detailed analysis of the actual pricing structure, discounts and post implementation costs paid by customers for a competitors solution
- Organizational Assessment: To conduct a detailed assessment of competitor’s software engineering organizational structure
- Value Chain Analysis: To analyze a competitor’s value chain, service offerings, R&D, and manufacturing processes
- Product Adoption Analysis: To conduct a detailed assessment of competitor’s ‘platform as a service’ offering
- Counter Intelligence Training: To lead a counter-intelligence training workshop to reduce risk of employee leaks in advance of a product launch
Please do not hesitate to contact us about how you can use competitive intelligence insights to aid your strategic decision-making or guidance in improving your operations (and ultimately your competitiveness) so that your company can win more business in the marketplace.