Voice of the Customer Research to help improve your customer experience
Posted by | Fuld & Company
In an ever more competitive market environment, understanding your clients and their experience of your products and services is essential, enabling you to identify where you excel, or areas which are more problematic and require managerial action to improve the customer experience and deliver profitable long term client relationships.
Fuld & Company’s Voice of the Customer Research is designed to deliver these insights though a combination of deep client listening and qualitative and quantitative client and market research, alligned to detailed customer journey mapping to identify how your company performs at key touchpoints along their journey.
We have created a guide to the key elements required for a deep dive into your customers’ experience, designed to deliver insights into their experience and where improvements to the customer experience are needed. These include:
- Market context – to benchmark your company
- Qualitative research – including in-depth interviews and online product reviews
- Quantitative VoC research – including online surveys
- Social media VoC research – including sentiment analysis and engagement measurement
- Measuring and tracking the client journey, including, at each touchpoint:
- Customer experience
- Sales experience
- Product/service quality
- Key metrics – including customer satisfaction and loyalty
Our findings are story-boarded, including actionable insights, and presented on dashboards to create a data visualization tool of quantitative metrics for managerial action focus and ongoing tracking.
To download the Guide to our Voice of the Customer Research, please complete the form below, or get in touch to discuss our Client Research Services.
Tags: client journey mapping, Customer Analytics, voice of customer