On Demand Webinar: How to Mitigate Cultural Bias in Market Research
Posted by | Fuld & Company
In this On-Demand Webinar, research and analytics expert Yusof Ahmad, Head of Methodology and Director – Insights at Phronesis Partners, and Fuld COO, Michele Sachar discuss the role that cultural bias plays in research and how to ensure it is taken into account when conducting and reviewing market research studies.
Sharing real-life examples and the latest in cultural trends, Yusof and Michele look at how to optimize research and survey design, interpret results, and generate valid comparisons when both conducting and using research across different cultures, countries or regions.
Watch the replay to learn:
- Common cultural nuance issues
- How to account for cultural nuances in survey design
- Why cultural nuances are relevant in B2B surveys–not just B2C
- How to account for differences in response styles across cultures when analyzing data
- Non-verbal cues and other commonly overlooked nuances