Managed Services for Workflow Management Application
Posted by | Fuld & Company
A global workflow management SaaS company needed a managed service partner that could help manage client relationships, conduct product training, identify customization needs, customize products for deployments, test and deploy product updates, and share new feature requests with the client engineering team.
- Deployed a global flexible and scalable team comprising business and technology consultants, data engineers, data scientists, workflow engineers, and application testers to manage post-deployment customer support.
- Services team received training on the company’s application platform, bug fixes, new releases, and add-on services and sales plays for up-selling related add-ons.
- Services team was scaled up or down as per project and deployment volumes.
- Managed project tasks using scrum methodology wherever required, and leveraged Azure DevOps for logging and tracking Epics, features, and backlogs.
- Tracked internal SLAs through trackers and satisfaction surveys.
- Client was enabled to:
- Provide customer support across all time zones.
- Minimize operational cost by scaling the team up or down on the basis of project volumes and pipeline.
- Leverage additional analytics expertise to draw out key user insights from end-user platform engagement data.