Healthcare and pharma Competitive Intelligence dashboard
Posted by | Fuld & Company
A US-based healthcare company wanted to explore its options for a clinical drug development strategy that would minimize its time to market. It therefore sought to keep track of all the drug developments in its therapeutic areas to identify key industry learnings.
To track and analyze all the drug trials and pipelines in their priority therapeutic areas.
- Worked with the client to understand key analysis requirements and functionalities in terms of drill-downs.
- Information was collated from various drug, clinical trial, and financial databases, including ClinicalTrials.gov, BCIQ, Global Data, Cortellis, Capital IQ, and Bloomberg.
- Automated data pipelines and ingestion workflows to automate data refresh were created.
- Various design wireframes were tested in collaboration with the client.
- A dynamic dashboard with key analyses and timelines for drug trials and discovery was created.
- The dashboard enabled the company to stay updated on key developments related to its therapeutic areas.
- Gaps and white spaces that could be monetized were identified.