The following is our policy regarding any personal information you may supply to us when visiting the Fuld & Company (“Fuld”) Web sites:
- Fuld collects personal information when you send a user submission to Fuld or complete a survey.
- When you send a user submission we ask for information such as your name and email address. Once you provide that information you are not anonymous to us. Fuld does not collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18.
- Fuld automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
- Fuld uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the user experience, fulfill your requests for products and services, promote and improve our services and, from time to time, services offered by our affiliates or marketing partners, contact you, and conduct research. Fuld is the sole owner of the information that it collects.
- Fuld may aggregate user information and preferences. Such aggregated information that is shared does not, however, include personally identifiable information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Fuld does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Fuld may set and access Fuld session cookies on your computer to customize the user experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer. Cookies typically contain information about the user (i.e. username, site display preferences, etc.) with respect to a specific Web site. You may realize certain losses of functionality if you turn your cookies off in your browser.
IP Address & Log Files
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and other site usage data may be collected and used to gather broad demographic information. We use user IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, and track user movement for aggregate use. Monitoring such user behavior enables Fuld to provide our users with an ever-improving site, service, and general offering.
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Fuld or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Fuld or the copyright owner. You also may not, without prior written permission from Fuld, "mirror" any material contained in this Site on any other site.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Fuld. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Site, without the written permission of the trademark owner. Trademarks of Fuld may not be used in any way, without prior written permission of Fuld. Fuld prohibits use of any Fuld trademark as a "hot" link to this Site or any Fuld site without prior written permission of Fuld.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Fuld assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with this site. By using this site or submitting personal information, you are accepting these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with our policies, terms, and conditions, do not use this site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Fuld's prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but Fuld has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it may be linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Fuld.
We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any data you submit to us. However, we will use reasonable efforts to treat as confidential any e-mails, resumes, applications or inquiries sent to us for purpose of seeking information or for inquiring into potential employment with us, in accordance with our employment policies. Any e-mail, resume or submission you send to us will be used only for internal purposes. Please be aware that submission of your resume or application may not be considered and we are under no obligation to respond to such solicitations. Fuld is an equal opportunity employer.
This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Fuld disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses, or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event, shall Fuld be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Fuld has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
Trademark and Copyright Notice
Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Fuld or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Fuld. Copyright © 2013 Fuld & Company, All rights reserved. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Fuld's prior written permission.