Senior Vice President
Jeanne LaFrance is Senior Vice President and Director of Sales at Fuld + Company, where she leads business development. In this role she focuses both on expanding relationships with current clients and building new corporate relationships across the multiple Fuld practice channels. She brings twenty five years of corporate and consulting skills to Fuld clients.
Experienced across several industries, some of Ms. LaFrance’s specific achievements include:
- Building a client management model for syndicated research firm
- Creating pricing models for a software firm’s product in an emerging new industry
- Targeting acquisition candidates for global enterprise technology manufacturer
- Developing and managing sales pipeline reporting and analytics for a large performance and time management firm
- Project managing the two year development of an equity market trading system
- Building the trading capabilities and training modules for the first commercial banks to offer investment products as part of their bank portfolio of products
Prior to Joining Fuld + Company, Jeanne led the LaFrance Group where she consulted with technology and on-line media firms. She worked across sales, marketing, and operational areas for companies from start-up to NYSE/NASDAQ leaders. Earlier, Mrs. LaFrance was an Executive Vice President at Morgan Stanley Group in New York City, driving an institutional Broker Dealer equity, option and futures trading subsidiary, supporting hedge funds, corporate treasurers, Pension Managers, and Investment Advisors.
Jeanne also held sales relationship roles at both the New York Stock Exchange and Bethlehem Steel Corporation.
She has a BS in Marketing from Pace University in New York, and is a member of the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP)